Hanging On (Seems Like) Hanging On (Seems Like)

yeahhh

first off, MAJOR clipping! stick a limiter on those channels.
and yeahh, not bad actually. i think you're on to something, so spend some time on it. sounds really rushed.
i hope to hear a re-release.

Ecstasy Forever (Remastered) Ecstasy Forever (Remastered)

sounds so clean

Good job with the mastering. sounds real good.
i think i recognise one of those nexus presets ;)

Tatakau! (NG Edit) Tatakau! (NG Edit)

Haha a guilty pleasure.

I think this song has made me diabetic.
The jumpy mix-up on the chorus is quality. I really like that and I may have to use that in some of my tracks ;)
The structure of this track is very bizarre. Maybe listen to some other music and study the structures of them? verse, chorus, break etc. But yknow up to you, doesn't mean it doesn't work at the moment.
I don't like the verse 1:35 but the transition from the chorus is excellent.
And I think on that note I'll say that the chorus is stupidly catchy.
Anyway, keep it up bud.

BassShockerzMusic responds:

Thankyou, keep checking my new songs~

-Fly Higher- -Fly Higher-

It's OK.

For a start - it's not bad bad.
But this track is just a load of Sytrus presets stuck together. (forgive me if it's some other VST) Very lacking in originality.
Doesn't mean you can't work on it and improve it though, take out the cheesy presets, make up your own stuff. :)
Following up one of the previous reviews, the note patterns are similar to Fly with you by Gigi D'agostino.
Anyway, keep working on it.

_/NightSky\_ (remix) _/NightSky\_ (remix)

cool

i like this. if you're 15, that's really impressive. try listening to some trance music on youtube or whatever. i reckon if you take influence from some of the best trance artists out there you can really strengthen the trance feel in your tracks. ferry corsten is one of my favourites so give 'ferry corsten - feel you' a listen :)
you definitely need some compression on your kick, but try to keep it punchy like a real trance kick. some better variations in your trancegates would be wicked too, if you can stereo pan your tg's that'd be spicey :)
and keep up the great tracks, i'm enjoying them ;)

ShootingStar responds:

Yeah, believe it or not, I am 15. Thanks for the review!!!

ShootingStar

Alliance Tavern Music Remix Alliance Tavern Music Remix

velocity

Is there any variation in your piano velocities at all? It would sound so much better if there was!

good job anyway

Donkey Kong - Jib Jig (Dj ZieW Donkey Kong - Jib Jig (Dj ZieW

Hahaha

I like it :D
Makes me smile! good job bro.
lengthen it :)

DjZieW responds:

Thanks! Gonna make a full version soon :)

Trumpa-pella Trumpa-pella

I don't know what to say.

10/10
5/5

But I don't know why.
Why am I still listening...

THIS IS AWESOME.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

It's confusing, isn't it?

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

excellent

I downloaded this song a couple months ago. Thought I'd come back to give it the rating and review it deserves. It's on my phone and everything, you know it's good when it's on my phone :D

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Amazing

I'm imagining some powerful lyrics over this. Immortal technique style. Love this a lot mate. Great job.

haywirehaywire responds: